Sunday 12 June 2011

I wish I was Benjamin Button

So as I approach a new number, I am becoming increasingly unhappy. Its not a nice number to become, 17, is it?

Firstly, it is odd, odd numbers are not even therefore they are unpleasant.

Secondly it is prime, it has no factors, this makes me sad.

Thirdly it follows quite possibly the nicest number ever...16, which is even, a square, its square root is a square, and its just a lovely number all round.

Fourthly, I will be in limbo. Neither a "child" or an "adult".

And Fifthly, finally, there are no benefits to me becoming 17.

So there we go, my reasons for wanted to stay 16. Can't I just turn 16 again, and stay there until I'm 18?! Sadly not! I just got to get on with it...hmm...I've been saying that a lot recently...

Signing off until something vaguely good happens to me....might be a few months :P

No comments:

Post a Comment